LEARNING FROM THE BEES CONFERENCE
- 31st August to 2nd September 2018 in the Netherlands
- This conference, the first of its kind, brings together natural beekeepers, scientists, nature conservationists, artists and bee-lovers from all over the world. Together, we shift our gaze from contemporary apicultural practices towards a Culture of the Bee, exploring the messages pollinators are giving us about ourselves and our relationship with the land. We hope to weave strong international initiatives that return health and resilience to the honeybee worldwide. (Jacqueline teaches two sections and Susan will be joining the skep weavers.
Bees, with Pierre Aucante, who wrote the foreword of Song of Increase, French edition.
Paris, France, September 4
THE WHOLE AND HOLY LIFE OF BEES
- Sept 7 – 8 – 9 in Glastonbury, England — Jacqueline
- How do we work towards mutual spiritual evolution of all beings? This is not a ‘how to keep bees’ workshop. Instead we work to understand their nature and work with the relational aspects of being around bees as they call our attention to subtleties that stretch us beyond our own boundaries and perceptions, bringing joy to our connection with them and with all of Nature.
- Click here for the workshop flyer